[wp-hackers] Minify Scripts and CSS and why it isn't completely possible

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Tue Dec 23 05:34:23 GMT 2008

There isn't any supporting evidence to back your argument. I've come to
the conclusion that I can safely ignore what you've written until said
criteria has been met.

I think:

<?php
if( function_exists('wp_register_script') )
    wp_register_script();

Might fix your problem or am I wrong? Your use of script is also
ambiguous in that script could mean JavaScript, in which case your point
is invalid or it could mean PHP, in which case the above should work fine.

Jacob Santos