[wp-hackers] Re: Problem with users login

Mário Gamito gamito at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 11:47:23 GMT 2008

Hi,

> My best guess is that somehow, file wp-login.php isn't "cooperating"
> with wp-login.php
Obvisouly I meant : "My best guess is that somehow, file wp-login.php
isn't "cooperating" with the users table".

It didn't appear with the 2.7 upgrade and he has no new plugin.
I've checked his plugin directory and he has no plugin for redirection
either.

I speculate that the file wp-login.php *in the user's login redirection
part* isn't getting the user's data from de WP DB table and therefore
isn't redirecting.

Because on the other hand, they get logged.

So, my best guess is that the problem lies either on the user's table
structure or in that tiny little piece of code on that file that should
be doing the job.

How exactly should be that code ? The on which does the redirection
after the login ?

Warm Regards,
Mário Gamito
--