[wp-hackers] Sitemap XML with class

Lynne Pope lynne.pope at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 21:51:25 GMT 2008

Another in agreement. I do use Arne's plugin on most of the WP sites I build
but don't want to see the core bloated by a sitemap. The community of users
has not been clamouring for a new sitemap in the core so I cannot see why it
would be included in 2.8, especially as a lot of people don't want or need
it.

Mind you, my comment can be taken with a grain of salt because I still don't
see why the 2.7 core needed to have threaded comments or comment paging
either.

Lynne