[wp-hackers] Widgets Per Page

John Turner TurnerJD at cofc.edu
Fri Dec 19 15:14:47 GMT 2008

Hi Everyone,

I¹m new to the group and this is my first post. ³Hello!² I wanted to get
everyone¹s thought on this topic.

I have been waiting for a feature called Widgets Per Page in the core. I
have been using a hack to achieve this for a while now.
http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4280 . I have been following this ticket
and it keeps getting pushed back. I posed the question to Matt yesterday on
Wordpress Weekly and he said he did not think it would make it in 2.8
either, though a cool feature. He said the biggest issue was to provide a UI
for it.

Does community think this would be a great feature and if so is there any
way to make a push for a 2.8 release?

Thanks,
John