[wp-hackers] wp_link_pages

Rich Pedley elflop at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 16 15:09:32 GMT 2008

2008/12/16 Charles E. Frees-Melvin <charles at cefm.ca>:
> I was the one to write the patch that was added in the core of 2.7 the
> origional terms were innerbefore and innerafter. before and after are
> outside the link a tags as is the case in other places in the code. If I had
> known there was a system by plugin already I might ha be suggested it, it
> was waiting in the fold of trac since 2.5.

Well I wouldn't say my naming structure was that good (blink and
alink!). I assume though that to avoid breaking things it would be
necessary to add something like 'before_link' or 'outer_before_link'.

Could it be brought up again on trac for 2.8 perhaps?

Rich
--
my mind is on a permanent tangent
http://cms.elfden.co.uk/