[wp-hackers] Known when on Comment page x?

Dan Gayle dangayle at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 21:00:36 GMT 2008

I like this idea much more, but are you saying that jQuery would then
be a standard payload for any blog using paged comments?  That I don't
like as much. I don't think that pushing end users into any specific
javascript framework is fair to any of the others. jQuery users would
love it. Prototype users? Not so much.