[wp-hackers] Hide category

Dan Gayle dangayle at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 23:14:08 GMT 2008

Actually, that is the method that we use to exclude other categories
from the blog because we use it as a CMS for a more extensive site. It
excludes categories great, content and all.

However, we don't want to exclude the post itself from anything. We
just don't want it to show on the site pages that it belongs to a
certain category.

Love that plugin, by the way. Wish it would have greater functionality
for excluding pages, but ah well.

Thanks,
Dan