[wp-hackers] Help w/ cURL and Google Maps

Matt speedboxer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 21:39:56 GMT 2008

Using cURL with GoDaddy hosting requires that you set a proxy. Adding
these 3 lines should fix this:

curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPPROXYTUNNEL, TRUE);
curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_PROXYTYPE, CURLPROXY_HTTP);
curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_PROXY,"http://proxy.shr.secureserver.net:3128");

Matt (http://mattsblog.ca/)