[wp-hackers] wp-config variables add commented out?

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Thu Aug 14 20:37:36 GMT 2008

I wrote phpdoc inline documentation for the file a while back. I'm
planning on touching up the patch, so that it can be included into core.
There was something wrong with the previous patch that prevent it from
being committed. I'll add the link when I do so. Should be before the
week is over. I'm planning on adding a lot of inline documentation to
other directories besides wp-includes.

At the very least, I hope to have all of the other directories fully
inline documented, even if wp-includes is not. It would be most good
looking at PHP Xref sites and getting the descriptions for the files.

Cheers, and thanks for the link.

Jacob Santos