[wp-hackers] wp-config variables add commented out?

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Thu Aug 14 04:40:16 GMT 2008

what about having a wp-config-sample-advanced.php which included all the
"advanced" options & defines maybe?
A few applications come with "Base" "standard" and "Advanced" config file
defaults..

Most of the SITEURL & HOME defines are generally not going to be used by
most users, infact, I'd suggest against it except for debug and test
installs - just so that changing it in the future can be done from the
admin panel(for whatever reason)