[wp-hackers] The life and times of an HTTP request

Matt speedboxer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 19:28:52 GMT 2008

More specifically, it specifies `!-f` and `!-d` so that it first
checks if the file or directory already exists, if it does it serves
that, if it doesn't, it rewrites it to index.php.

See this for more information about -f, -d and RewriteCond:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/mod_rewrite.html#RewriteCond

Matt (http://mattsblog.ca/)