[wp-hackers] Deprecated functions and files

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Wed Aug 13 01:40:27 GMT 2008

Cookies for comments sounds nice, but then how do you handle
ping/trackbacks?

Defensio works decently well for me personally.

Since March 23rd:

* 295755 spam
* 848 legitimate comments
* 109 false negatives (undetected spam)
* 54 false positives (legitimate comments identified as spam)

Although I'm always open to suggestions and that cookies for comments seems
nice enough, at least until the bots get smart enough to start using session
cookies.

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/ | http://www.finalgear.com/