[wp-hackers] wp.org/extend/plugin search function sucks.

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Tue Aug 12 06:47:36 GMT 2008

Just a note:
WordPress 2.7 includes a Plugin installer, Which allows you to browse
through the WordPress.org/extend/plugins/ directory from within WordPress.
It allows searching via a Term, or author, or tag surfing. (And also has
Page'd search results for everything)

Currently the Views (Latest relesaes, recently updated, popular plugins,
etc) are currently limited to 6-plugins, and are pretty much static, I'm
hoping to get that a bit more fleshy in the coming future.

However, Its using the same search engine as WordPress.org/extend/plugins/
is using, so it'll be limited to the same result sets (but it'll have
paging..)