[wp-hackers] Trac question...

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Mon Aug 11 16:59:01 GMT 2008

Thanks Ryan! I will have to see if that script is on the Trac
installation I am using on the other project. Possibly I was just not
following the syntax exactly. I hadn't seen anything about this in the
Trac documentation, so I very much appreciate the reference.

Regards,
    Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com

Drupal/WordPress Sites, Themes, Modules/Plugins
Custom Web Programming, Web Databases
PHP, Perl, MySQL, JavaScript, XML, AJAX