[wp-hackers] Multi-language support feature

Stephane Daury wordpress at tekartist.org
Tue Aug 5 19:10:42 GMT 2008

For WP-powered multilingual sites, I found that in the end, my best/
easiest bet was actually... WordPress MU!

I create a blog for each language, and have the top level as a
language switch (or more elaborate).

Live EG:
- http://meca.ca/site/
- http://meca.ca/site/en/
- http://meca.ca/site/fr/

Plus, with a simple custom plugin, you can define that if a page
doesn't exist in one language, to redirect to what you had defined as
the default language (say, English).

---
Stephane Daury - http://tekartist.org/