[wp-hackers] Multi-language support feature

Maria Casale grisu46 at yahoo.it
Tue Aug 5 18:26:43 GMT 2008

I used this plugin but for every new version of wordpress I need to edit manually the code of CMS. It is to complex.

mailapera <mailapera at gmail.com> wrote:
Well, actually I am using Language Switcher from poplarware
http://www.poplarware.com/languageplugin.html and it is quite easy to set up
in a multi language format. It prompts a user translation just as you point
out and it does not clash with anything else I have installed on WP. There
is some time to be spent setting up the po files to internationalize your
custom templates, but if you have a wordpress-tailored theme then it's a
very quick process.

      Posta, news, sport, oroscopo: tutto in una sola pagina.
Crea l&#39;home page che piace a te!
www.yahoo.it/latuapagina