[wp-hackers] Multi-language support feature

grisu46 grisu46 at yahoo.it
Tue Aug 5 09:31:02 GMT 2008

Is it possible a new feature in Wordpress for multi language blog?
An article will be translate from my language to another one by me (not
automatic translator, they are too bad).
This could be permalink friendly and search feature could be work.
I tested some plugin, but they have some problems: search function does
not work, no permalink friendly, too complexity, ...

This is refer of a previous discussion about this topic:
http://www.mail-archive.com/wp-testers@lists.automattic.com/msg07957.html

What do you all think about?

Thank you