[wp-hackers] TinyMCE and centered aligning

Mário Gamito gamito at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 20:17:21 GMT 2008

Hi,

I know that this is a bit off-topic, but maybe someone around here had
to do what I need.

TinyMCE that comes with 2.5 uses <p style="text-align: center;"> to
center stuff in the page. And that's the way it oughts to be.

Problem is my blog is aggregated into a planet that ignores this and
there, centered text and images goes left.

Does anyone knows of a tiny hack to make the editor align things with <p
align="center"> ?

I know it's deprecated, but it works both in my blog and in the planet.

Any help would be appreciated.

Warm Regards,
Mário Gamito