[wp-hackers] TextMate for Windows? (was: Comment client for WordPress)

Alexander Beutl xel at netgra.de
Sat Apr 19 21:43:03 GMT 2008

I don't liky WYSIWYG and as Stepen is using "real" TextMate he's running
MacOS, which - up to my knowledge - isn't compatible to .net Apps

Anyway: I don't like MS steps into the internet - not with IE and not with
MSDN / Livesearch and not with Frontpage, IIS or whatever.
When they released MS Expression Web they claimed to create standards-based
sites. Some wise guy said: (translated) "if MS's Expression Web really
creates standard complient XHTML 1.0 Websites ... you won't be able to visit
them with IE".