[wp-hackers] TextMate for Windows? (was: Comment client for WordPress)

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Fri Apr 18 19:21:18 GMT 2008

On Apr 18, 2008, at 8:47 AM, Alexander Beutl wrote:

> ...start accepting that not everything will be
> published for every operating system. I am left without glorious
> TextMate
> since I am not running Mac OS - well I of course hat that situation,
> but
> there is nothing which can be done beside searching for alternatives.

I just purchased glorious TextMate, using funds I got from the tip jar
on my web site.  :)

I don't know where I saw the page, but there is a Windows program out
there that is looking like "TextMate for Windows".  It is not made by
the same guys, nor does it have all the same features; but notably, it
does **support TextMate bundles**.

Sorry I can't give you a name.  "somethingEdit" or the like.  Just
letting you know it's out there.

[ Google is my friend -- it's called E-Text Editor.  Still in beta:
<http://www.e-texteditor.com/> ]

Stephen

--
Stephen Rider