[wp-hackers] Comment client for WordPress

Alex Hempton-Smith hempsworth at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 18 08:38:14 GMT 2008

> I can safely ignore any
> platform except Windows.

It's completely up to you what platforms you support, however, if you want
the application to be successful and accessible for as many WordPress users
as possible you must support all thre major operating systems.

> I can say what my comment client is new unique application.

I don't think that'll cut the proverbial mustard around here I'm afraid.
Screenshots and a feature list would be useful, which would encourage more
testers/users, and cross platform support would definitely increase your
future userbase.

To be honest, I'm still none the wiser as to:

   1. What the UI actually looks like
   2. What features the application actually has

What I really want to know is, what does it achieve that isn't already
possible by running the comments admin pages in Prism [1], or the Mac
alternative - I've forgotten the name of it sorry! If I had that information
I'd be happy to try it out and report back.

Alex

[1]  http://labs.mozilla.com/2007/10/prism/