[wp-hackers] The "SVN UP" troubles...

Hans Engel engel at engel.uk.to
Sun Apr 13 14:06:44 GMT 2008

Dreamhost's servers probably were using a newer version of SVN, and made
a note in the .svn folders (or something like that) that the client
needs to be version x.x to function with the working copy. Inline
Hosting's version of SVN, which was older than Dreamhost's copy, saw the
note and could not proceed.

You'll need to contact Inline Hosting and ask them to upgrade their
'svn' program. It's almost definitely their end.