[wp-hackers] File Editing in Admin Backend

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sun Apr 13 04:46:11 GMT 2008

You can still edit files via the admin interface.
Design -> Theme editor -> Select theme -> Select file to edit (Thats for
Theme files)

As for Plugin files, Plugins -> Plugin Editor -> Select plugin, will allow
you to edit *that* plugin file, however, It does not allow editing of
non-plugin files
So while i may have
plugins/my-plugin/plugin-name.php
plugins/my-plugin/plugin-name.css
I can edit the php file, but not the css file.

Is that what your asking? I'm a bit confused about your
question(mentioning plugin files, then theme css?)