[wp-hackers] static homepage = !404 & exposes drafts and private pages ...? :- /

andre at pixelplexus.co.za andre at pixelplexus.co.za
Fri Apr 11 11:15:44 GMT 2008

So as a quick fix, in the first line of page.php I looked into
$wp_query->post_count and if it is >1 do a 301 to my error page. (I don't
think the site's content has any paginated pages)

Only thing is, /index.php?error=404 was giving the same result of looped
pages, so redirecting to that would probably have caused an infinite loop
now i redirect to /404 which seems to work, untill I can figure out what's
going on or a better solution presents. :-<

 Howzit.