[wp-hackers] Make WP permalinks ignore a directory?

Xel xel at netgra.de
Fri Apr 4 22:42:45 GMT 2008

maybe you forget to setup the .htaccess of bbPress?

This one should have the content of
Options +MultiViews

OR if this doesn't work insert what you get shown when you visit
bb-admin/rewrite-rules.php

please let us know if this does work, when you rename the wordpress
.htaccess into something else (your blog will be broken until you change
this back)

Alex