[wp-hackers] Plugins -- new header fields: max-compatible and min-compatible

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Fri Apr 4 03:05:30 GMT 2008

Yes, but I've already given a good example of this.  The developer of
the Drop Down Admin Menu could add the "max" header to his older
version of the plugin when he realizes that it will not work with
newer versions.  (Both <2.5 and >2.5 versions are available to
download.)  Won't help people who already have it, but will help users
of older versions of WordPress who download the older version.

I'm not _married_ to the hard limits options (and in any case, it
would be an option between hard/soft), but it does have a certain
usefulness.

The soft upper limit and the hard lower limit would be useful,
however. :)

Stephen