[wp-hackers] Page searching examples [was: 2.4 planning discussion]

Chris chris.hearn01 at ntlworld.com
Sun Sep 30 09:07:58 GMT 2007

Yes, take your point about forms - on my sites I only display the titles
of items that contain the search word, not the whole thing.  I guess
that the excerpt idea would get around that  if  they are added - I
don't know how/if most blogs make heavy use of excerpts?
I can't think of any other content you wouldn't want displayed (i.e. is
likely to cause a $_POST) so maybe just exclude forms from the results?