[wp-hackers] WordPress versions <-> functions map

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Sat Sep 29 12:57:51 GMT 2007

I've been thinking about this for the past half hour or so and I actually
think it'd be a lot, lot easier than I had previously thought. Infact, I
think I might actually be able to pull it off!

It'll have to wait for our iPhone submission to be completed as well as some
paid work though.

On 9/29/07, Peter Westwood <peter.westwood at ftwr.co.uk> wrote:

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/