[wp-hackers] Plugin Challenge: Post from an iPhone - Challenge submission

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Thu Sep 27 05:24:50 GMT 2007

That's pretty clever (the plugin method). I hadn't thought of that.

I'm filtering / hooking / translating everything possible for our plugin,
but that is a clever solution. I may just have to rip that off after we
release our 1.0 and move on to sharing ideas and such (i.e. post
competition). ;)

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/