[wp-hackers] SQL Error on upgrading to 1.3

Ozh ozh at planetozh.com
Wed Sep 26 08:35:04 GMT 2007

Ola there

On 3 of my blogs (either real or test blogs) I've upgraded to 1.3 and
during upgrade.php?step=1 I've alwyas had notices like :

WordPress database error: [Duplicate entry '106-14' for key 1]
INSERT INTO wp_term_relationships (object_id, term_taxonomy_id) VALUES
('106', '14')

WordPress database error: [Duplicate entry '106-14' for key 1]
INSERT INTO wp_term_relationships (object_id, term_taxonomy_id) VALUES
('106', '14')

WordPress database error: [Duplicate entry '106-14' for key 1]
INSERT INTO wp_term_relationships (object_id, term_taxonomy_id) VALUES
('106', '14')

Then, the usual message that upgrade is complete and I can click Continue.
Nothing seems to be broken past this point, I don't seem to have lost any
category or anything.

Any pointer of what I should check before upgrading ?

Ozh