[wp-hackers] WordPress.org Plugins Directory Sync Problems

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Wed Sep 26 03:22:56 GMT 2007

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 12:20:49 +1000, Michael D Adams <mikea at turbonet.com> wrote:

> On Sep 25, 2007, at 7:02 PM, DD32 wrote:
>
>> Since theres a thread here, I thought maybe someone could take a
>> peak into one of my plugins which has never worked correctly, and
>> i've never spotted whats wrong with it:
>> http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/ddeviantart/
>> SVN: http://svn.wp-plugins.org/ddeviantart/trunk
>> As far as i've been able to tell the readme's are correct, and they
>> pass through the Parser Ok
>
> I think this was a glitch in the matrix.  It should be better now.
>
> Let me know if you have more problems,
> Michael

Nope, Its still the same, The headings appear, but no text does.

Run http://svn.wp-plugins.org/ddeviantart/trunk/readme.txt through http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/about/validator/ and the text shows up, but its refused to show up on wordpress.org since i created the plugin. (I just havnt had the time to chase it up as i thought it was my readme.txt's fault)
If you run the tagged readme: http://svn.wp-plugins.org/ddeviantart/tags/0.3/readme.txt through the validator its ok too.

Allthough the Voting now works.. (It didnt earlier)