[wp-hackers] Re: WordPress.org Plugins Directory Sync Problems

ozgreg wphackers at galleryembedded.com
Wed Sep 26 03:01:37 GMT 2007

mikea at turbonet.com wrote:

> It should all be working again by Sept 25 6PM PST.

Well... I lied.  It's still not working quite right.

I'll keep you all posted,
Michael[/quote]

Thanks for the update Mike, I noticed a number of ZIP building issues etc lately so fingers crossed on getting the issues worked out..

Thanks on updating the FAQ, if you do not mind we would love to see some more information on how the version checking is working and what impact the Tested up to and the Requires at least tags have in the README if you know these things..