[wp-hackers] Feed stats in WordPress or a plugin

Chris Williams chris at clwill.com
Tue Sep 25 21:02:23 GMT 2007

This is horsepoop.  It is NOT your data.  You went to their site, they
tracked it.  That information is theirs.  Same with a store, same with
walking on to a movie set.  By being there, you implicitly consent to some
information gathering. Don't like it, don't go there.  Or browse through an
anonimizer.

Geez, I should by stock in Reynolds aluminum with all the tinfoil helmets
around here...