[wp-hackers] Plugin update & security / privacy

Doug Stewart zamoose at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 18:21:31 GMT 2007

On 9/25/07, Computer Guru <computerguru at neosmart.net> wrote:
> Nice one :)
>
> I guess someone out there isn't familiar with the term "mailing list" and that "arguments" and "flamewars" like this one aren't really that big of a deal in the long-run :D

The problem is I kinda saw this reaction coming and, had Matt not
reacted quickly and /. not posted the correction, further damage to
WP's overall reputation could have been done, and fast.

Everybody in the newspaper industry knows that sensationalism runs on
page A1, corrections on  D41, so once the (incorrect) cat is out of
the bag, the damage has been done.

--
-Doug

http://literalbarrage.org/blog/