[wp-hackers] 2.4 planning discussion

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Tue Sep 25 00:11:22 GMT 2007

On Wednesday, noon PST in #wordpress-dev there will be a 2.3 wrap-up and
a 2.4 planning discussion for developers. This will also be the restart
of the weekly IRC meetup.

We will be trolling the ideas forum, trac tickets, and such and will
decide what features or not we want to have in 2.4, and what timeline we
think is reasonable for that. The hope is that development this time
around can be a little more front-loaded than in the last two cycles.

If you're interested to contributing[1] to the 2.4 release, you should
drop in.

[1] http://codex.wordpress.org/Contributing_to_WordPress

--
Matt Mullenweg