[wp-hackers] wp-plugins.org question [sorry if off topic]

Stephane Daury wordpress at tekartist.org
Sun Sep 23 01:23:26 GMT 2007

Thanks Jeremy.
Sorry for the delay, I was waiting to see if Matt would pickup on the
thread.
I assume you meant Matt Mullenweg (sorry still kinda new to the WP
scene) and emailed him about it.

Sounds like a wiki (@dev.wp-plugin) or codex page contender to me.
I'll give it a shot once I have the info of no one with more exp
editing the Codex than I picks up on the thread. :)

Cheers,

Stephane