[wp-hackers] Pseudo-Cron

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Sat Sep 22 16:32:29 GMT 2007

Omry Yadan wrote:
> without know ANYTHING about the API, I am guessing that you need to use
> wp_unschedule_event, and that
>
> wp_clear_scheduled_hook is used internally to notify listeners of
> unschedule events.

That is incorrect. WP doesn't use such a naming convention (you may be
thinking of Drupal).

See other email messages in this thread from Otto for correct
information about these functions. Both unschedule and clear will
unschedule cron jobs.

     Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon

Poplar ProductivityWare * www.poplarware.com
Web Databases/Scripts * Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software