[wp-hackers] Pseudo-Cron

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Fri Sep 21 16:59:40 GMT 2007

One more questions for Otto/group:

Otto wrote:
> function wp_reschedule_event( $timestamp, $recurrence, $hook, $args =
> array()) - Reschedules a given event. There's not a lot of reasons to
> use this.

 From the name of this function, I thought it would first unschedule
the originally-scheduled event, then put it into the schedule again.
But looking at the code, it looks to me as though all this function
does is make sure that $timestamp is in the future, and then call
wp_schedule_event. Am I missing something?

      --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon

Poplar ProductivityWare * www.poplarware.com
Web Databases/Scripts * Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software