[wp-hackers] Pseudo-Cron

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Fri Sep 21 16:36:22 GMT 2007

Otto --

It looks like (from reading the code) for the unschedule, reschedule,
and clear functions, you need to know the exact function arguments you
originally created the schedule with (if any).  And for this function:

> function wp_clear_scheduled_hook( $hook ) - Unschedules an event even
> if you don't know when it's scheduled. This simply kills all events
> that will trigger the given $hook. This is very useful.

You actually call it with
     wp_clear_scheduled_hook( $hook, $arg1, $arg2, ... )

If you leave out the arguments, or they don't match, it looks to me as
though the schedule will not be cleared.

Correct?
      Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon

Poplar ProductivityWare * www.poplarware.com
Web Databases/Scripts * Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software