[wp-hackers] Re: [wp-testers] New tag entry plugin

Ozh ozh at planetozh.com
Wed Sep 19 21:00:57 GMT 2007

Just upgraded my testblog to RC1, a few fields in wp_options are
dropped as announced [1] (while my SVN install has still got them all
by the way)

So, upon activation on RC1, the plugin complains that:

WordPress database error: [Unknown column 'option_description' in 'field list']
INSERT INTO wp_options (option_name, option_value, option_description,
autoload) VALUES ('rmnlQuicktagSettings',
'a:1:{s:7:"buttons";a:1:{i:0;a:3:{s:4:"text";s:7:"Example";s:5:"start";s:9:"<example>";s:3:"end";s:10:"</example>";}}}',

[1] <http://boren.nu/archives/2007/09/05/wordpress-23-database-schema-changes/>

http://FrenchFragFactory.net ~ Daily Quake News
   http://planetOzh.com ~ Useless Blog & Code