[wp-hackers] Re: Packing JavaScript

Alex Günsche ag.ml2007 at zirona.com
Wed Sep 19 19:04:52 GMT 2007

On Wed, 2007-09-19 at 13:41 -0500, Otto wrote:
> Okay. So now you have to run that build script every time you upgrade
> the javascript. And you have to modify that build script if those
> upgrades add new files. Essentially, you have to maintain that script
> along with the javascript files themselves.

Actually, I already posted a command line (call it script, if you want)
to automatically pack all JS files in the WP core. With a slight
adaption, you can use the packer of your choice instead of the one I
used in my examples.

Kind regards,
Alex

--
Alex Günsche, Zirona OpenSource-Consulting
Blogs: http://www.zirona.com/ | http://www.regularimpressions.net