[wp-hackers] Plugin to post source code needs testing

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Tue Sep 18 14:00:38 GMT 2007

Probably just sticking to the default code. I just threw something together
honestly. I hadn't really planned on expanding on the Javascript aspect of
the plugin.

I did however discover that the PHP part of the plugin (my / Matt's code)
worked rather well at keeping code the same and all that, so I may end up
releasing a server side flavor of the plugin. Dunno. Bit busy with some paid
work and the iPhone project at the moment.