[wp-hackers] Automatic feedback from users

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Sat Sep 15 18:04:07 GMT 2007

Simple enough: _WordPress_ upgrade should automatically disable
plugins and make a list of which were active.

This list can be uploaded to a server somewhere, and even better, once
upgrade is complete it can attempt to re-enable that list.

This will hit two birds with one stone:
The list of plugins
Issues caused by users not disabling plugins when updating.

Computer Guru
Director,
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/