[wp-hackers] Plugin Challenge: Post from an iPhone

Doug Stewart zamoose at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 11:46:13 GMT 2007

On 9/14/07, Sam Bauers <sam at viveka.net.au> wrote:
> On 13/09/2007, at 8:45 AM, Stephane Daury wrote:
>
> > I see the file upload as a candidate for v1, but only if someone
> > can advise of how realistic/complicated/desirable it is to upload
> > picts taken from the iPhone built-in cam.
>
> iPhone Safari doesn't support file uploads AFAIK.
>
> It has no "real" file system that Safari can browse.
>
> Sam

Very true.  Is the only way to get photos off the beast (aside from
syncing) still sending via email?  If there were a way to hook into
the photos/camera screen, that'd be super sweet.  (From my reading on
the subject, the answer seems to be "You'll get 640x480 pictures
mailed to your Yahoo! address, or nothing, and like it!").

--
-Doug

http://literalbarrage.org/blog/