[wp-hackers] Plugin Challenge: Post from an iPhone

Stephane Daury wordpress at tekartist.org
Thu Sep 13 01:23:22 GMT 2007

320 x 480 (portrait) 480 x 320 (landscape), but I'd like to know how
much usable space since I'd personally be coding "blindly" (ie: no
real mean to preview, which is the conundrum in my case).

re: other platforms:
I'd suggest tackling one thing at a time.
Keeping the portability factor in mind for the architecture, but
focusing on the existing challenge for v1, which is a nice iPhone/Pod
interface while trying hard to lock ourselves in. This is mainly to
keep with the release early, release often motto. If we get something
targeted out, we can then gather more feedback and crank the features
out right after.

On this, I'm off to do some research.

---
Stephane Daury - http://tekartist.org/