[wp-hackers] Re: wp-hackers Digest, Vol 32, Issue 36

Daniel Cameron dancameron at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 21:34:21 GMT 2007

Good thing I didn't start writing a theme earlier. ;)
Doug:
I'm working on a theme right now that will be independent of the main theme
and will use browser detection to change the ui while browsing on an iPhone.
After the release, I'll hopefully get around to writing a backend iPhone
theme, which well be more difficult, but this is all going to be written on
time that I don't have so if someone beats me to it I'll be happy to
contribute.
Dan Cameron
http://dancameron.org | http://scatter3d.com