[wp-hackers] Re: WordPress + Squid?

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Wed Sep 12 11:47:01 GMT 2007

Good thinking and that did indeed output a blank page, but what's weird is
that my code is right below other header()'s and right above any
include()'s. Very weird.

But oh well, as said earlier, he ended up deciding Squid wasn't worth the
trouble (thank goodness) and opted for lighter caching methods.