[wp-hackers] New Codex page on WordPress Optimization

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Wed Sep 5 07:04:31 GMT 2007

That's interesting, but doesn't conform to my own experience of domains set
up that way. I have seen mail bounce when the name servers for a domain are
not contactable. With no MX records available, most mail servers I'm aware
of will not queue mail but will return it to sender. Mail gets queued for
redelivery attempts when the server knows where to send it - if there is no
known destination it's less likely to be queued.

Les