[wp-hackers] Ajaxian Page Ordering for Wordpress

Bernardo Santos berpasan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 03:16:03 GMT 2007

Hello everybody,

As my Google Summer of Code project, I developed a "drag and drop" jQuery
plugin with support for pagination whose main goal was to be used for easily
ordering the pages in the WP. It is now integrated into WP and almost
finalized.

I set up a sandbox where you can test it. I would really appreciate if some
of you could take a look at it and give me your thoughts and suggestions. I
recommend you to use FF to test it (there is still a minor cosmetic issue in
IE). More information on:

http://bitsinashortbit.wordpress.com/2007/09/03/first-showcase-of-page-sorting-in-wordpress/

Cheers,

Bernardo