[wp-hackers] New Codex page on WordPress Optimization

Callum Macdonald lists.automattic.com at callum-macdonald.com
Tue Sep 4 15:27:50 GMT 2007

G'day,

I've been doing some research on WordPress optimisation and I whipped up
a new page on the Codex:
http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Optimization

I'm guessing there will be a good few people on the list who have
experience in this area, so please feel free to give me your comments
on/off list or simply edit the page.

The article is a combination of techniques I read about at a bunch of
different sites (links are at the bottom of the page). It's aimed to be
a general overview of the areas of optimisation, not a detailed
technical walkthrough.

Cheers,

Callum.